Charleston Registration Click here to register online
Please note that registration open till 7 business days prior to class date.
SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Training & Exam is approved by the International HACCP Alliance. This course is part of the most comprehensive retail HACCP product line on the market. The SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Series is dedicated to Safe, Useful, Responsible Education for food service and retail industry training.
Every operation serving or selling food needs to have a system in place that is uniquely designed to serve safe food. This specific food safety system is called HACCP, or Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. HACCP is a system comprised of food safety, food defense, prerequisite programs, and the seven principles of HACCP that are applied to a written food safety program. This course provides participants with the knowledge to develop and write a food service or retail HACCP plan using the five-point HACCP Star training aid.
- A valid ANSI-CFP Food Protection Manager Certification is recommended.
- Food safety prerequisite programs
- Food defense standard operating procedures
- Evaluation of hazards
- Determining critical control points
- Managing critical limits
- Establishing monitoring procedures
- Verifying the HACCP plan
- Corrective action
- Record keeping and proper documentation
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be prepared to take the HACCP Food Safety Manager Certification Examination to demonstrate knowledge of the HACCP system and its implementation. Successful completion of the examination will merit a HACCP Food Safety Manager Certification, which is valid for four years.
- SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Manual w/Exam Answer Sheet
- SURE™ Manager HACCP Certification Examination
- OPTIONAL – NRFSP International Certified Food Safety Manager (ICFSM) Examination Voucher at Pearson Vue Test Center (Meets ISO Standards*)
* ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, is a nonprofit organization that develops and publishes standards of virtually every possible sort, ranging from standards for information technology to fluid dynamics and nuclear energy. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, ISO is composed of 162 members, each one the sole representative for their home country. As the largest developer and publisher of standards in the world, ISO fills the vital role of a medium for agreement between individual standards developers, spreading progress made by one country’s local developers across the world to further the goal of standardization.
Who Should Attend
- Owners, Directors, Managers, Supervisors
- Chefs, Cooks, Food Handlers, and anyone involved in the creation, implementation, and management of a HACCP plan.
Training & Exam Prices - SCRLA members receive 20% discount
- $380.00– SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Training, Exam & Manual the day of the class.
- $275.00 – SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Training only. You must your own SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Manual w/ Scantron Answer Sheet. Order at Instruis.com or at HRBUniversal Online Store
- Day 1 – ServSafe® Manager Training & Exam
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture – 8 Hour Lecture (Breaks given during the day)
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM – Lunch Break
- 5:00 PM – Exam Administered
- Day 2 – SURE™ HACCP Food Safety Manager Training & Exam
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture – 8 Hour Lecture (Breaks given during the day)
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM – Lunch Break
- 5:00 PM – Exam Administered